Paisley Roots All Spice Week! Springtime!

From the creator of the Autumn and Winter "All spice" That's What SHE Crafted productions brings you.... "ALL SPICE Spring"



 It has pintucks, it has zippers, it has buttons it has FLUTTERS... DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN





Now those sweet pictures weren't very "dun dun duuuuun" worthy.  Shoot.  I thought I had a good thing going.  Well since that was a flop, here's our wonderful pal Mae showing off her pretty springtime Allspice.


*****************************************************************



If you haven't seen me in prior guest posts, let me introduce myself! I'm Mae and I blog at The Life Of A Compulsive Crafter. I guest post with these lovely ladies on TWSC because they're such a fun bunch! This guest post has me excited because I really enjoyed sewing up the All-Spice dress. In fact, I made THREE of them before all was said and done! The first two are on my blog HERE and HERE if you're interested in seeing even more All-Spice awesomeness (not to toot my own horn, but they're pretty fun!). 




This version of the All Spice is much more classic, and features the flutter sleeves in black and white gingham, while the main fabric is a stormy black that I've been loving for a few months. I used snaps for the front closure so yay for ease of use and no buttonholes! This dress has such a great variety of looks- from the closures to the sleeve lengths- it's so much fun!  








****************************************************************

Thanks Mae!  That was so much better.   The All Spice really is fantastic for all of the seasons and I think the flutter sleeve version is our favorite.  Mae made a couple and even Viever and Crystal had flutters on their minds.


 


Make sure to pick up your copy of the All Spice HERE!

-The SHEs-

No comments:

Post a Comment