Crafting Con Craft-Off: Karly


Since Zoe needed another shirt to go with her Star Wars shorts, I decided to go with Star Wars with my theme for our mini-competition to see who gets to compete in the September Disney Princess Crafting Con. 



I used Sew Much Ado's Skipper Top (my favorite t-shirt top for my girls!).
Zoe is her own little person and very much into getting people to see her way, so this saying was perfect for her. I used freezer Stenciling, cause I love it, and I had to add Yoda on as well.
He's a little evil looking, but it works with the saying. 


Zoe was not in the mood to take pictures, so I almost got Jedi Mind tricked myself to let her go catch bugs in the yard......


Totally worked, cause the next second she was gone.....

2 comments:

  1. Love your shirt! It would be a big hit at my house. I may have to borrow your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this so much! The Yoda is perfect - even with the evil eyes :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete